Questions about the world of GMAT Math from other sources and general math related questions.
Dleonb
Forum Guests

Advanced formulas and functions -PLEASE HELP

by Dleonb Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi,

I hope that you might be able to help me. I am busy working through the entire MGMAT series and am on book 3 (4th edition). Everything has been really great until now, but I am really struggling to understand one of your answers to question 5 from the problem set for Chapter 11.

I would really appreciate it if someone could, "show" me how you got a value for "n"?

I hope to hear from an instructor soon.

Thanks in advance,

D'leon
RonPurewal
Students

Re: Advanced formulas and functions -PLEASE HELP

by RonPurewal Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 am

hi,
welcome to the forum -- but, unfortunately, you're going to have to re-post this question.

1/
this is the wrong folder for your question. there is a folder dedicated to questions from the strategy guides; please post the question in that folder, thanks.

2/
please post the actual question from the book, per the forum rules.
we don't always, or even usually, have the books readily available while posting on the forum. this is especially true for out-of-print editions of the books (personally, i don't even have the fourth edition books anymore).

in general, please read the forum rules (posted at the top of every folder) before you start posting. thank you.
Dleonb
Forum Guests

by Dleonb Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:26 am

Thanks, will do so now
tim
Course Students

by tim Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:31 pm

:)
Tim Sanders
Manhattan GMAT Instructor

Follow this link for some important tips to get the most out of your forum experience:
https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/forums/a-few-tips-t31405.html