Questions about the world of GMAT Math from other sources and general math related questions.
mark.kelvin.gaw
Students

* How do we apply the SLOT method to this problem?

by mark.kelvin.gaw Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:27 am

[----]
RonPurewal
Students

Re: How do we apply the SLOT method to this problem?

by RonPurewal Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:47 am

hi --
i noticed that this is your first post.
welcome!
but please read the forum rules: read-before-you-post-general-verbal-folder-guidelines-t2718.html

you can't post problems in this folder without giving the ORIGINAL SOURCE of the problem -- i.e., the company or author that first produced the problem (not, for instance, a forum or other secondhand source on which it has previously been posted).
if you don't know the original source, then, sorry, but you can't post the problem here.
this applies to MGMAT problems as well -- there are over three thousand problems in our database, so we won't recognize all of them from memory.

we will delete this thread within a week if the original source of the problem is not posted. thanks.
mark.kelvin.gaw
Students

Re: * How do we apply the SLOT method to this problem?

by mark.kelvin.gaw Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:11 am

Sorry about that, Ron. I didn't know we couldn't do this.

Unfortunately, I just got this problem from another forum, so I don't know what the main source is. Hope you guys can still help me out. Otherwise, feel free to remove this thread.

Thanks.
RonPurewal
Students

Re: * How do we apply the SLOT method to this problem?

by RonPurewal Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:35 am

We're going to have to kill the problem, sorry.

Sorry about that, Ron. I didn't know we couldn't do this.

No worries -- but, read the forum rules first! (Notice that it says "read before you post" -- in all caps -- on the very first post in every folder.)