Questions about the world of GMAT Math from other sources and general math related questions.
ankitdhingra007
Forum Guests

How to define difficulty level

by ankitdhingra007 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 am

Hello Everyone,

To begin with my apologies if i am posting this in the wrong thread/forum.

I am slightly confused when it comes to defining the "Hard Questions" in GMAT.. I have been practicing majorly from GMAC provided material and occasionally when i do stuff from test prep companies such as MGMAT or Grockit, i find that the quant questions here do not reflect the GMAC question.

GMAC questions usually have a smart point (as in there is small simple concept hidden in question; which once discovered makes smooth sailing) where as test prep companies usually have calculation intensive questions. So if some one wants to prepare for these "HARD" questions what would the experts suggest??!!

Thanks
Ankit
jnelson0612
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: How to define difficulty level

by jnelson0612 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Welcome!

That's a good question, but unfortunately this is not the right forum for it, since this is for math questions outside of our materials or the GMAT Prep test. Please post in the General Strategy forum, and Stacey will be happy to assist you: general-gmat-strategy-questions-f9.html
Jamie Nelson
ManhattanGMAT Instructor
ankitdhingra007
Forum Guests

by ankitdhingra007 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 pm

thanks Jamie!

I just re-posted it!
tim
Course Students

by tim Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:46 am

cool. i'll lock this thread then..
Tim Sanders
Manhattan GMAT Instructor

Follow this link for some important tips to get the most out of your forum experience:
https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/forums/a-few-tips-t31405.html