bedoubleu07
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

PT3, S1, G1 - Six people order food

by bedoubleu07 Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:15 pm

I would like to see the setup for this game so I can compare it to my setup. Thank You

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: PT3, S1, G1 - Six people order food

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:00 pm

So, I put together a slide of how to set up this game and I ran through questions 1 and 5. I hope this helps. One thing to keep in mind is that we haven't seen a game of this sort in 8 years, so it's unlikely that one like this will show up on any upcoming LSAT.

That said, sometimes the LSAC has a history of diving into the past to resurrect old games. I'd study this kind of game, but with less effort than the game types that are likely to appear.

Good luck!
Attachments
PT3, S1, G1 - Three couples ordering food - ManhattanLSAT.pdf
(45.51 KiB) Downloaded 819 times

farhadshekib
Thanks Received: 45
Elle Woods
Elle Woods

trophy
Most Thanked

Re: PT3, S1, G1 - Six people order food

by farhadshekib Tue May 24, 2011 1:56 pm

mshermn Wrote:So, I put together a slide of how to set up this game and I ran through questions 1 and 5. I hope this helps. One thing to keep in mind is that we haven't seen a game of this sort in 8 years, so it's unlikely that one like this will show up on any upcoming LSAT.

That said, sometimes the LSAC has a history of diving into the past to resurrect old games. I'd study this kind of game, but with less effort than the game types that are likely to appear.

Good luck!

Thank u so much!