Whatever doesn't fit above.

mwashington15
Thanks Received: 0
Forum Guests

The trials of law school

by mwashington15 Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Has anyone seen the 2007 documentary The trials of law school? Is it worth a buy?

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: The trials of law school

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 pm

So I haven't seen the movie, just watched the trailer though, and honestly... it looks like it just feeds the anxiety of the moment. If you do well with that, go for it! But I bet for a lot of people it'll just make them more nervous and stack the pressure so high, that it makes it hard to actually accomplish your goals...

I think I might buy it though, just to see...

chike_eze
Thanks Received: 94
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

trophy
Most Thanked

by chike_eze Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 am

mwashington15 Wrote:Has anyone seen the 2007 documentary The trials of law school? Is it worth a buy?

Saw some excerpts on youtube. I'm intrigued. I'll bite.

mwashington15
Forum Guests

by mwashington15 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm

I think I will buy it as well, especially since it is impossible to find online. I guess no one wanted to illegally show a movie about law students under the risk of being sued lol :lol:

hanifnoor8877
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by hanifnoor8877 Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:59 am

If you do well with that, go for it! But I bet for a lot of people it'll just make them more nervous and stack the pressure so high, that it makes it hard to actually accomplish your goals.

chike_eze
Thanks Received: 94
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

trophy
Most Thanked

by chike_eze Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:54 pm

Yup. Watched it. Pretty accurate. But it is only true for the first 2 quarters or semesters of law school. Make no mistake about it, for most people, law school will be tough! Even those that end up doing well still say that the first year was nerve wracking. That's what you get when you cram mostly type A over-achievers and say Go!